For the Capricious Child: Do you have a child who seems to be ‘acting on impulse’? This child may be making bad choices by acting without thinking and you are trying to figure out what to do.
Is your child:
- Experiencing mental health problems, such as ADHD, ADD, RAD, bipolar tendencies, and/or depressive disorders, to name a few?
- Demonstrating self-harming behaviors, such as cutting? (Note that we will not work with youth who have attempted suicide or have suicidal tendencies, except in unique circumstances)
- Showing antisocial behavior at home and/or at school?
- Exhibiting defiant, apathetic, and/or disturbing behavior at home?
These are symptoms of something deeper. If you said yes to one or more of these questions,
– 4Families can help!! –
We can help you walk through the necessary steps to begin the healing process for your child.
Take the First Steps:
- Contact us at (844) 54-FAMILY or e-mail email@example.com. If we are not available, we will contact you shortly.
- Care will be given to your need. We will:
- Assess the situation
- Advise next steps
- Connecting you to one of our programs may be an option for you.
- Coming alongside is what we do. We will walk you through each step that is necessary until you get the support you need.
Maybe your child is experiencing strikingly different issues than The Capricious Child. If so, check out one of these:
‘demanding rigorous attention’
This child may be exhibiting serious behaviors that are a detriment to your child and your family.
‘in a melancholy state’
This child may be dealing with something as simple as boredom or as serious as bullying at school.
‘needing continual support’
This child may have special health needs or disabilities that make their situation unique.
‘playing outside the box’
This child may need an environment with the freedom to create.